Here`s what has happened to me:
- I weigh more than I ever have in my life (short of my pregnancies and right after having a baby)
- All of my clothes are ridiculously tight
- I have no energy
- I crave bad things... all of the time (pizza, margaritas, cheese, chocolate, iced lattes...)
- I can`t stand the thought of wearing a swimming suit and I`d rather die than stand in front of someone naked
- A cleanse (lost 20 lbs last time, but fruit and veggies only for a month ugh!)
- The Fat Flush (never done it, but I think I might starve)
- Diet Pills (I`ve tried a few that either do nothing, or make me feel like I`m on crack. Anything that works is illegal and probably will kill your liver anyways)
So, where to start?
I know I can`t do this alone. I love food and I`ve lost my motivation. I need to get inspired! Anyone with me?
Tatiana promised to go to Jazzercise with me (thanks Christie, fr your enthusiastic teaching skills)
Anyone else got any brilliant ideas for me? How did you lose weight? What`s your motivation?
My goal is to lose 25 lbs.
Today is Thursday, Sept. 24, 2009. I already had a cheesy omelet, half a bagel with cream cheese and a sugar free Red Bull... so maybe I should start tomorrow ;-)
Anyone else struggling? Wanna join forces? Let me know! Let`s do this together!